The Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Shop is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Hospital heating and cooling systems. Preventive maintenance activities provide for the routine inspection, care and lubrication of the HVAC equipment.
If you are too hot or too cold, or have general questions related to HVAC responsibilities please call 936-5054 for assistance.
The following are some of the services provided by HVAC:
- Replace air conditioning filters
- Perform preventive maintenance on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and related equipment
- Control air flows; repair and replace air handlers, exhaust fans and hoods
- Ice machine and refrigerator repair
- Repair building heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Maintain and repair evaporative coolers and air conditioning equipment
Dave Early, HVAC Shop Foreman
email: Dave Early (get address)
Content modified: May 10, 2011