Conference Room Request Form
Our conference room holds up to 30 people and is equipped with 11 rectangular tables (arranged in 5 pods of two tables plus one additional table). If you’d like to reserve this room, please fill in this short request form.
Policy on use of the Plant Academy Conference Room
Training activates are the priority for Plant Academy facilities. If a training need arises at the time of your reservation, we will let you know as soon as possible. We try not to schedule conflicts but some are unavoidable.
- A representative should arrive ahead of your event’s presenters/students/attendees.
- Careful use of equipment is important for maintaining our training resources.
- Please ask for assistance when using equipment in the conference room (e.g. computer, laptop, audio system, projector, etc.).
- Do not reconfigure system parameters unless approved by Plant Academy staff.
- If you have used the computer, shut your program down and notify staff that you have ended your conference. We will turn off the equipment or give you the technical steps to do so on your own.
- Please leave the room the same as it was when you arrived for the next user. This includes:
- chairs and/or tables back in their original positions
- room clean up (materials, erasure of boards, leave tables clean and free to debris)
- proper use of marker on whiteboards—dry erase only
- close the back door (by the wall of cabinets) and turn off lights when you leave
We have the following equipment available upon request:
- Laptop Interface
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Movable Flipcharts/Easels/Markers
- Conference Calling capability
Content modified: August 29, 2011