Computer Based Training Room Request Form
We are sorry, but you appear to be on a network with a location outside of which our customer might be working from. Please call the Plant Operations Call Center if you feel this an error.
- The Event Coordinator must be present before presenters/students/attendees arrive and is responsible of arranging access to the building and room through Building Services: (734) 764-0532. For extended training durations, contact Plant Academy to sign out a key. Any borrowed key must be returned in person to Plant Academy within the next business day after your class ends.
- Depending on the application(s) being taught, advanced preparation and testing via Plant IT is strongly recommended. All software must be installed prior to classes and are the Event Coordinator’s responsibility to arrange with Plant IT.
- Please do not reconfigure system parameters unless approved by Plant Academy staff or Plant IT. It is your responsibility to have system parameters restored to their original configuration at the end of your training period by contacting Plant Academy or Plant IT.
- Whiteboards are installed in the classroom. We suggest packing a couple dry erase markers in case our supply is low. If you plan to use flip charts, sign in sheets or other materials, bring them with you. Please use caution to make sure that only dry erase markers are used on the whiteboards. Flip chart markers are not compatible to the whiteboard.
- If you need computer assistance please contact Plant IT @ 7-HELP (647- 4357).
- The room should be restored by users as follows:
- turn off all computers, monitors, lights and lock
- turn off all video equipment and put screen up
- return anything that has been moved to its original location
- secure the lock and close door before you leave. Check to make sure the door is locked behind you.
- Food and drink are strongly discouraged near computers and best saved for break times. There is a break room on the second floor of 109 East Madison if you are providing any food or drink for your class. Should any damage occur, it is the responsibility of the user department to notify Plant Academy and cover any costs incurred.
- Inform your participants about the parking guidelines below.
PARKING - Carpooling/walking is suggested to reduce the amount of cars in the area. Parking for Computer Classroom users is available at the Coliseum (Yellow-SC9) or on the public street areas. (The parking lot behind 109 E. Madison is reserved for Building staff. Please do not park there).
Content modified: July 29, 2011